– Roofing Application Will Earn Nearly 30% of US$ 55 Bn Waterproofing Membrane Sales by 2031
– The Fact.MR market survey on the global waterproofing membranes market highlights key developments registered across segments in terms of applications and end-. It also provided insights into recent product developments, opportunities, and threats impacting sales of waterproofing membranes across seven regions, including North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Oceania, and the Middle East & Africa.
NEW YORK, Sept. 29, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The global waterproofing membranes market revenue topped US$ 25 Bn in 2020, finds Fact.MR in a recent market analysis. Sales registered in the market are projected to increase by 8% CAGR, surpassing US$ 55 Bn in 2031.
Increasing demand for effective waterproofing solutions from the construction and water management industries is driving sales of waterproofing membranes. With consistent innovations in sustainable waterproofing membrane solutions, growth prospects are projected to be brighter than expected.
The outbreak of COVID-19 suspended production activities across various end-use sectors, stunting sales of waterproofing membranes. However, with expedited vaccine drives across the globe, Fact.MR projects speedy recovery of the waterproofing membranes sales in the forthcoming years.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at
Rising trend of renovation of existing infrastructure is spurring the demand for waterproofing membranes. Apart from this, growing focus on green building and sustainable waterproofing solutions is creating lucrative opportunities for players operating in the market.
Waterproofing membranes can withstand extreme environmental conditions and provide optimal insulation, which is propelling their adoption in the mining industry. Increasing applications of waterproofing membranes in roofs, walls, tunnels, and landfills will continue providing tailwinds to waterproofing membranes sales over the assessment period.
“Focus on building smart cities in countries such as India, China, and Brazil are propelling sales of waterproofing membranes. Besides this, increasing efforts in water conservation and wastewater management across various industries are anticipated to bode well for the global waterproofing membranes market,” says the Fact.MR analyst.
Key Takeaways from Waterproofing Membranes Market Survey
- Application of waterproofing membranes in roofing is projected to account for 30% of the total revenue in 2021.
- Sales of liquid applied membranes are anticipated to rise at 2x through 2028.
- North American is anticipated to hold 1/4th of the global waterproofing market revenue, with the U.S. emerging as an attractive market.
- Rapid urbanization in India will place it as a lucrative pocked in South Asia.
- Increasing development of commercial and residential projects in China will continue spurring demand for waterproofing membranes over the forecast period.
- Government investments supporting the development of modern infrastructure projects will drive sales of waterproofing membranes.
- Rising demand for weather protection solutions in residential projects is expected to fuel sales of waterproofing membranes.
To learn more about Waterproofing Membranes Market, you can get in touch with our Analyst at
Leading players operating in the global waterproofing membranes market are investing in research and development to develop innovative, sustainable, and cost-effective waterproofing membranes. Apart from this, mergers, acquisitions, and strategic collaborations will remain key growth strategies adopted by market players to improve sales.
On January, 2020, BASF announced the launch of MasterSeal® 730 UVS waterproofing membrane to offer efficient sealing for below grade structures. The product offers faster and easier installation without needing in special tools or welding solutions.
Key Players in the Waterproofing Membranes Market Include:
- BASF SE
- Dow Chemical Company
- Pidilite Industries Ltd.
- Bayer Material Science AG
- Saint-Gobain Weber GmbH
- Paul Bauder GmbH & Co. KG
- Sika AG
- GAF Materials Corporation
- Fosroc Ltd.
- CICO Technologies Limited
- Alchimica Building Chemicals
- Maris Polymers
- Isomat S.A.
More Valuable Insights on Waterproofing Membranes Market
Fact.MR provides an unbiased analysis of the waterproofing membranes market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period from 2021-2031. The study divulges compelling insights on the global waterproofing membranes market with a detailed segmentation on the basis of:
- Liquid Applied Waterproofing Membranes
- Sheet Waterproofing Membranes
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM)
- Waterproofing Membranes for Roofing
- Waterproofing Membranes for Walls
- Waterproofing Membranes for Building Structures
- Waterproofing Membranes for Tunnels & Landfills
- Waterproofing Membranes for Other End Uses
Key Questions Covered in the Waterproofing Membranes Market Report
- The report offers insight into waterproofing membranes market demand outlook for 2021-2031
- The market study also highlights projected sales growth for waterproofing membranes market between 2021 and 2031
- Waterproofing membranes market survey identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry
- Waterproofing membranes market share analysis of the key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and others
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Chemical & Materials Domain –
Membrane Polymers Market– Microfiltration, ultrafiltration, nanofiltration, and reverse osmosis are all processes that use membrane polymers to filter water, gas, or liquid. In the filtration of water, membrane polymers are used. Membrane polymers are used in the manufacturing industry to filter water for general usage. In recent years, demand for water purifiers has expanded in tandem with the number of companies that use them, resulting in an increase in demand for membrane polymers. Membrane polymer reverse osmosis is mostly utilized in dairy products and is expected to grow rapidly during the forecast period.
Liquid-applied Roof Coating Market– The increased need for cool roofing systems to manage the temperature of the building is a major driving force for the growth of the liquid-applied roof coating market. Liquid-applied roof coating is a low-cost option that offers good performance, safety, and ease of application. Liquid-applied roof coatings have become increasingly popular, owing to improvements in building structure and greater spending on roofing systems, particularly in the commercial sector. The increasing demand for eco-friendly Liquid-applied roof coatings has been fueled by technological breakthroughs and rising environmental concerns.
Superhydrophobic Coatings Market– Due to rising demand from the technology and construction industries, the superhydrophobic material market is predicted to rise at an exponential rate. Superhydrophobic materials have a wide range of applications in practically all industries, which means that superhydrophobic coatings makers will see an increase in revenue. Furthermore, the antimicrobial, non-fogging, and self-cleaning qualities of these superhydrophobic materials are driving demand growth in this market. In addition, there are several examples of their use in the fields of electronics and telecommunications.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & chemical and materials, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.