As per Fact.MR, the global door and window automation market is expected to register growth at a CAGR of 5% over the forecast period 2021-2031.
Sales opportunities for the market will grow as residential spaces get smarter globally. Likewise, rising concerns regarding security will push for installation of door and window automation in modern homes.
Door and window automation systems are installed with sensors to detect smoke, rain, wind, and carbon dioxide. The technology is therefore gaining traction as demand for advanced security systems increases for commercial and residential spaces alike.
Fact.MR has identified automated industrial doors as top-selling product category. Sales in this segment will continue rising on account of the increasing demand for advanced entrance security systems for homes, offices, and industries among others.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at
Growth prospects are likely to remain optimistic in the U.S. market driven by rising demand for door access control systems for residential applications, the presence of key software providers, and increasing spending on modernizing infrastructural. Meanwhile, China also will present lucrative opportunities for growth on the back of increasing residential construction in the country.
“Consistently rising demand for installation in commercial spaces will drive the door and window automation market. In the coming years, the demand is expected to rise in government buildings, corporate offices, retail complexes, and shopping malls among others,” says a Fact.MR analyst
Key Takeaways from Door and Window Automation Market Survey
- The U.S. is leading the market for door and window automation in North America and it totaled around US$ 5 Bn in 2020.
- The China market for door and window automation is estimated to reach a valuation of over US$ 4 Bn by the end of 2031.
- Asia Pacific is estimated to emerge as a lucrative pocket, accounting for over 40% of global market share.
- Based on product, the pedestrian doors are expected to account for over 33% of the market share.
- Automated door and window sales in Germany are expected to rise at a CAGR of 4% over the forecast period of 2021 to 2031.
- Increase in the installation of automated ventilation systems in educational institutes is fuelling demand for door and window automation in schools, colleges, and universities.
- High installation cost associated with door and window automation systems is a key factor restraining the market growth.
To gain in-depth insights on Door and Window AutomationMarket, request methodology at
Door and window automation manufacturers are focusing on strategic acquisitions and collaborations to expand their footprint globally.
For instance, in 2016, Honeywell completed the acquisition of Xtralis, a globally leading provider of aspirating smoke detection, video analytics software, and perimeter security technologies for $480 million. This acquisition will expand the company’s Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) business while enabling robust growth over the forthcoming years.
In 2021, Allegion plc, a leading global security product, and solutions provider announced the acquisition of technology company Yonomi. This acquisition leverages Yonomi’s patented technology and technical capabilities to enhance Allegion’s vision of seamless access along with improving software development capabilities.
Some of the leading players operating in the door and window automation market profiled by Fact.MR are:
- ABB Group
- Allegion PLC
- Assa Abloy AB
- Came S.p.A.
- Dormakaba International Holding AG
- GEZE GmbH
- Gira Giersiepen GmbH & Co. KG
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Nabtesco Corporation
- Royal Boon Edam International B.V. (Boon Edam)
- Schneider Electric SE
- Siemens AG
- Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
More Valuable Insights on Door and Window Automation Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased analysis of the global door and window automation market, analyzing forecast statistics through 2021 and beyond. The survey reveals growth projections on door and window automation market with detailed segmentation:
- Automated Industrial Doors
- Automated Pedestrian Doors
- Automated Windows
- Door and Window Operators
- Door and Window Motors & Actuators
- Door and Window Sensors & Detectors
- Door and Window Access Control Systems
- Door and Window Switches
- Door and Window Alarms
- Door and Window Control Panels
- Application of Door and Window Automation in Residential Buildings
- Application of Door and Window Automation in Education Buildings
- Application of Door and Window Automation in Hotels & Restaurants
- Application of Door and Window Automation in Industrial Buildings
- Application of Door and Window Automation in Industrial Production Units
- Use of Door and Window Automation in Airports
- Use of Door and Window Automation in Healthcare Facilities
- Use of Door and Window Automation in Public Transit Systems
- Use of Door and Window Automation in Commercial Buildings
- Use of Door and Window Automation in Entertainment Centers
Key questions Covered in the Door and Window Automation Market Report
- The market survey also highlights projected sales growth for door and window automation market between 2021 and 2031
- The report offers insight into door and window automation demand outlook for forecast period 2021-2031
- Door and window automation market share analysis of the key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, collaborations or partnerships, and others
- Door and window automation market analysis identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Technology Domain –
Electronic Security Systems Market– By anticipating unauthorized access to property and personnel, electronic security systems enable defensive holding. In the global electronic security systems industry, national governments are the universal clients. Businesses use such electronic security systems to protect their administrator and processing areas, as well as to eliminate the risk of physical data theft. Some integrated characteristics that make the incorporation of electronic security systems more appealing are access control systems, fire safety alarms, and avoidance and attendance systems. The need for electronic security systems in both the residential and commercial sectors is continuously increasing as crime rates rise.
Intelligent Process Automation Market– Intelligent process automation eliminates manual procedures, lowering the risk of errors produced by paper-based systems and allowing workers to complete their tasks accurately and safely. Intelligent process automation also aids businesses in increasing the productivity of their operations while also providing a high return on investment. These factors are propelling the market adoption of intelligent process automation. In order to establish intelligent operations that can bring productivity and efficiency improvements, vendors in the intelligent process automation market are focused on integrating cognitive technologies with robotic process automation.
Smart Lock Market– During the projected period, the expansion of the smart locks market would be aided by increased adoption of smart devices in residential and commercial properties. Smart locks will become more widely adopted in the coming decade as new technologies such as the internet of things (IoT), machine learning (ML), and artificial intelligence (AI) become available. The rise of the smart locks industry is mostly due to consumer awareness of smart devices and the convenience they provide. Smart lock sales are being driven by a shift in government attention on digitization of public and private sector infrastructure.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & healthcare to technology & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.